Hey

Another post from me, this time on a resource that I have found so useful. I have decided to break these websites down into individual posts in order to give them their limelight!

First up is Mr Thorne Does Phonics. This is available as both a website and a selection of inexpensive iPhone/iPad apps. I'll break these down and give you an insight.


Basically these have helped with my subject knowledge around phonics with certain letter sounds and also is a alternative medium for children to learn both during independent times in classroom or at home with parents. For teachers, this could also be an alternative medium to introducing a new sound, especially with those younger children through 'Geraldine the Giraffe'.


Thanks for reading.

Enjoy

Popular Post

- Copyright © iTeach Phonics - Metrominimalist - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -