Well this term has been my last as a Newly Qualified Teacher and I'm pleased to say that I have passed! YAY! It has been such a great year and a half based in two different schools and I can only praise all the staff, parents and children that I have had the pleasure of working with.

Of course there have been ups and downs throughout the year but it wouldn't be teaching without them. I feel that my biggest strength that has shone out during my time in schools is my relationships and the way children embrace my style of teaching.

Thank you to all that have helped in the past year and look forward to 2013 a new year and a fully qualified me! Happy Christmas everyone!

PS. Grandad says hello....

Popular Post

- Copyright © iTeach Phonics - Metrominimalist - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -