Today I would like to share an application that I have picked up this year that has been fantastic for behaviour management. It is called Class Dojo and best of all it is FREE!!! :)


This is a demo taken from YouTube but shows the features. I personally like it because you can set your own behaviours and children see it as a visual prompt and interactive. I have it on my Smart Board all the time. Plus name me a child that doesn't like monsters!!!




I have also found that you can incorporate the themes of Class Dojo into your everyday classroom using the monsters for name pegs, certificates and extra reward incentives. Recently the report feature has been added allowing progress to be shown to parents and senior staff. And to top it all of there is an app for your mobile so you can give praise wherever you are!!

Today's blog is brought to you by Mumford & Sons and After The Storm.

Popular Post

- Copyright © iTeach Phonics - Metrominimalist - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -